CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Im HURT!!!!

Assalaamualaikum....


Firstly..hai to all.. Actually i am really HURT rite now...

i dunno who to tell n share my sadness and problem with...

i am scared...
i am shy....
n most of all, i am HURT!!!
Crying 2

i dunno what to do anymore.....
oh Allah....please forgive me........please give me strength to continue my life...
i am too hurt.....i am....

iF i were to post this problem of mine, i am scared if many people know what happened...
So guys...if u want to help and can keep secrets...i wish to share my prob...
i dunno what to do now....

Please...i need HELP n OPINION frm all of u mry dearest friends.......


i just HATE him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REVENGE still continues..........i just hope i cn kill u! Cowboy 2


really need someone to talk tooo....

Wassalaam..