CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I HATE U!!!!

Assalaamualaikum...

i dunno how to start the story...

But yup... it ENDS.... this 'love' story has ended!
i dunno why n what have i done wrong....

Sam just break all his promise..n telling me to stay away frm him...
3 days he went silence and suddenly i received 2 msgs frm him on Tuesday...

it hurts.... it really hurts.... Walking Home Crying

thiS is wat he msg me...

"Hey...u dont disturb me anymore..i have a new girlfriend"

n the other..

"Hey..u think u are so smart??! Get lost...i dont have time to lie to you.."

Doesnt that hurt when u had done NOTHING wrong???
Crying 1

i think i know what his problem...but cant he gave me chance to help him solve??
if he want to brek wif me, why dont we break peacefully??

why have to be like this??

i cant accept this because i done nothing wrong n he had promise alot...

i.................AAAaaaarrrgghh!!!Perturbed

i HATE u SAMUEL!!!!!!!!

U makE me HATE u!!

n Remember... u cant go anywhere... im gonna take REVENGE on u...

BEWARE!!! Sinister



btw...to all... sorry if i had been moody or rude to u guys this few days..
Hope u all understand...LOve all of u....mmuaucckkzz!!

Wassalaam..