CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

SaD 1 moNth..

Assalaamualaikum...

Hai all... been very busy pluS lazy to blog..heee sowie...
i dunno..i feel sumthing odd these few daze...

itS bout me n my erm...guy...hmmm Pouty

Well bFore anythinG.. i shuD wish uS Heppi 1 month...
yup2..today is our one month...n well Sam is not here wif me..

i Dunno where he is..wat is he doing..whether he is fine or not... aaarrrghh!!! Hot Head

Sam behave very differently...At one time he is very happy n at other, he is very sad,angry,disappointed.. hmm..

i didnt done anything wrong...
i even apologized to him...

but.......Sam.....

Why u didnt answer my call?? my msg???
Where r u?? dunt u know i miss u?? dunt u know i care for u???

AaaaaarrgggghhH!!! StupiD onE month!!! Stupid2!!

hmmmmmmm.... luckily i got to spend the whole day wif my family n loved ones...
it was fun n i am really happy.... but Sam...i never forget u even a min...

Just to let u know..i love u.... I Love You



Wassalaam....